Friday, February 26, 2010

Electric sander - are they good to use on drywall to remove lot of paint drip lines and pour paint jobs?

The last guy in my house was the worst painter ever. Some paint drip lines go from ceiling to floor and they are all over the place. Sanding them by hand is hard work. Do you recommend using an electric sander? I also have ares where the ';Tape'; is showing through and I'm thinking I can just razor blade the tape lines out and mud over where the seams, I'm descent with mud. Or should I re-tape? What should I be worried about and watching for? Electric sander - are they good to use on drywall to remove lot of paint drip lines and pour paint jobs?
An electric sander is good on paint, but not the paperbacking on unskimmed plasterboard. I'd weigh up putting on a skim plastercoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment