Friday, February 26, 2010

Southeast OHIO: Anyone have extra vehicle in yard, trade for drywall, painting, electrical, etc?

On the day I was laid off my wife total'd our Jeep. I have 22 years experience in Painting, Drywall, Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical. This is not an ad, I am looking to buy, paying with my labor. If you live in Perry, Morgan, Athens, Hocking, Muskingum, or anyother nearby counties, perhaps we can work something out. You buy the materials and I'll do the labor and save you lots of money. A lot of people have spare vehicles sitting around their yard and a lot of people need a lot of work done on their home. I have 22 years experience, a spotless criminal background and great references. Perhaps we can work something out, it would be a win-win situation for us both. Even if you just have a question, please answer this, or better yet, click onto my icon and you can e-mail me. Thank you!Southeast OHIO: Anyone have extra vehicle in yard, trade for drywall, painting, electrical, etc?
You might consider posting this exact same thing on Craigslist.com. This is exactly the sort of ad they would have.
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment