Monday, February 22, 2010

How do I remove dry-erase pen from painted drywall?

My three year-old wrote on our off-white wall with stinky, bright red dry-erase pen. Thanks for your help!How do I remove dry-erase pen from painted drywall?
WD40 will remove itHow do I remove dry-erase pen from painted drywall?
Magic Eraser will do the trick! Every mom's must have!!
Try a product called goo gone.........Good Luck
I have to agree with the others...that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does wonders...it took off hair dye of our apartment wall. Don't mess with those knock-off brands they aren't worth your money.
That's a tough one. You could probably try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Don't know if you'll be able to do anything with that, though.
rubbing alcohol or magic eraser
If detergent doesn't do it then try 1 part Alcohol 2 parts water with a little detergent, that should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment