Monday, February 22, 2010

My dining room has 2 wood walls & 2 walls drywall is it ok to paint 2 diff colors? mossy green & wheat(sand)?

I have preped the wood (light sanding) %26amp; painted with a speacialty primer. The dining room is 10x12(roughly). I thought the wood should be wheat colored %26amp; the drywall nettle(mossy green) our floors are laminate hardwood.My dining room has 2 wood walls %26amp; 2 walls drywall is it ok to paint 2 diff colors? mossy green %26amp; wheat(sand)?
I think it'd look great! And chosing a wheat color for the wood wall is smart. Makes it look more real plus with the lightness of it, you'll be able to see the groves.My dining room has 2 wood walls %26amp; 2 walls drywall is it ok to paint 2 diff colors? mossy green %26amp; wheat(sand)?
Absolutely! I think I'd do 3 walls in one color and make the fourth wall the accent color, but that's just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment